§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Hereafter, we provide you with information on the collection of personal data during your utilisation of this website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you as a person, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The responsible person/entity pursuant to Article 4 Subsection 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation is
snakebyte holding Ltd.
Unit 907-908, Lu Plaza
2 Wing Yip Street, Kwun Tong
(3) When you make contact with us by e-mail via email@example.com or through a contact form, the data communicated by you (your e-mail address and, where applicable, your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We shall delete the data stored within this context after their storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing of such data in the event that statutory storage obligations are in place.
(4) If we make use of commissioned service providers for individual functions of our website/offer or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we provide you with information on the respective processes in the following. In this context, we also refer to the established criteria governing storage periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in regards to us as far as the personal data relating to you are concerned:
– Right to information
– Right to correction or deletion
– Right to restriction of the data processing
– Right to raise objections against the data processing
– Right of data portability
(2) In addition, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data on the occasion of visits to our website
(1) If the website is used for purely informational purposes, i.e. if you do not sign up or transmit other information to us, we shall only collect the personal data transmitted to our server by your browser. If you wish to have a look at our website, we shall collect the following data, which we technically require to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (the legal basis being Article 6 Subsection 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the EU General Data Protection Regulation):
– IP address
– Date and time of request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the retrieval (specific page)
– Access status/http status code
– Data volume transmitted in each case
– Website, from which our website is retrieved
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer if you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, allocated to the browser which you use, and through which the entity placing the cookie (which is us in this case) receives specific information. Cookies are not able to execute programs or transfer viruses onto your computer. Their purpose is to make the website/Internet offer generally more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following kinds of cookies whose scope and mode of operations are explained hereafter:
– Transient Cookies (see letter b)
– Persistent Cookies (see letter c).
b) Transient Cookies are deleted automatically once you close the browser. In particular, this includes the Session Cookies. They store a so-called Session ID, through which various inquiries/retrievals from your browsers can be allocated to the joint session. As a result, it is possible to recognise your computer if you return to our website. The Session Cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent Cookies are deleted automatically after a predefined period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You are able to delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You are able to configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for instance, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We advise you that, in this event, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) The Flash Cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Moreover, we make use of HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your terminal device. These objects store the necessary data regardless of which browser you use, and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish any processing of the Flash Cookies, you have to install a corresponding Add-On such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. You may prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by implementing the private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend you to manually delete your cookies and browser history at regular intervals.
g) Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service run by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that permit an analysis of your utilisation of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is sent to and stored on a Google server in the USA. If the IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand within the member states of the European Union or other contractual states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to and truncated on a Google server in the USA. Google uses this information on behalf of the website operator to evaluate the way you use the website, to collate reports on website activities and to provide the website operator other services related to website and Internet use. The IP address sent by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data held by Google. You may prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser; however, if you do so, you may be unable to use all features of this website. Further, you may prevent the collection of data generated through cookies (incl. your IP address) and related to the use of this website as well as the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the plugin under the following link
h) External fonts, namely Google Fonts, are used on this website. Google Fonts is a service rendered by Google Inc. (“Google”). The integration of these web fonts is implemented through the retrieval of a server, usually a Google server in the USA. The server will thus receive information about which of our websites you visited. The IP address of the browser of the terminal device of the visitor to these websites is likewise stored by Google. For further information, please refer to Google’s data protection information, which is retrievable at: